Saturday, December 12, 2009

The tandem out on the roads of Bangalore for the very first time

The Tandem was fun to do because it also allowed both Niyatee and me to take one bike out instead of taking our own individual bike. The maiden ride was from our home in Koramangala to Lal Baug on a bright Sunday morning with a bunch of our biker friends. Needless to say the tandem was a star attraction!   












Both Tandem and Trike have been a great hit with the children in the area where we live as well as when we take them out. The kids just didn't seem to have enough of the tandem. So much so, the parents have asked us to reward the children with a ride if they finish their school work. I have had children tell me that they would rather for-go watching television and ride the Trike or Tandem. It feels good to share a smile with the children and see them so excited.









    

5 comments:

  1. I want a tandem cycle for me and my 4.6 yrs old son, Where can I find it in Bangalore? This tandem Cycle should have front seat for Kid.

    Parimal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vijay,

    Do you mind sending me your email id. I haven't read every word on your blog as yet, however, I just wanted to say I am new cycle enthusiast. Although I have been cycling for the past 3 years, my love for it is a very recent development. And I don't even know how the love happened. I am glad that you are into handcrafted bikes and specially bamboo bikes. I am actually interested in a bamboo racer cycle...and that's why I need to communicate wit you......thanks..it was nice to see your blog.....Cheers - Sunita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...you can send your email id on netsunita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Sir, This is Richa. Can you please send your email id on richa.pandey29@gmail.com. Its regarding your innovative ideas helping us for the community cycling. Thanx

    ReplyDelete