Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trike on the Bangalore roads


Once the trike was ready i was eager to take it out for a road test. The first ride on the busy lanes of Koramangala, Bangalore was an exhilarating experience. Not only did i thoroughly enjoy the ride of my hand made trike, it attracted lots of attention on the roads. It gave me instant "celebrity status". People in other vehicles including BMTC buses slowed down to look at me - give me way, kids jumped and shouted out to me in excitement, some even ran along with me! Some curious folks stopped me and asked questions about it. Most of them couldn't believe me when i told them i made it myself. Some even thought I was disabled and this one man actually asked me if it was specially designed for me!





Check out this small video of my first road test of the trike in bangalore. It was an easy ride!




1 comment: